Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nicolas de Salas: about me


Generally speaking, I would rather introduce myself before writing any kind of posts in this blog.

My name is Nicolás de Salas, but friends use to call me Nico. Since I was young, I wanted to study business administration, however, there are a lot of maths, and I hate maths, so I decided about advertising, my other grand career in mind. I came to Pamplona because FCOM is considered to be the best communication school in Spain, in the University of Navarra. I also wanted to give it an international and bilingual focus, so I chose the International Media Program.


I decanted for advertising and communication because, in my opinion, everything in this world is related to communication: the way you dress, when you dialogue with somebody, when you watch a movie, a tv spot... everything.

As a rule, I love sports and music: I am passionate about guitar (I used to play in a band with some friends) and I have been playing tennis, sky and paddel since I was really young.

Now I have introduced myself, I would like to introduce this blog: the title is a wordplay that mixes art and advertising. The result? Artvertising.

The blog is going to be about everything related to communication, advertising and marketing, and I am going to focus on new techniques and fundamentals of marketing, such as viral marketing, marketing mix or the rise of social media.

Well, to sum up, I hope to make our blog reach the expectatives of all our readers and make it useful to you.

Welcome to Artvertise!

3 comments:

  1. cool!

    mira lo que he estado haciendo mientras estás en Navarra:

    http://torneodepoker.wordpress.com

    (faltan algunos detalles, pero en principio quedará algo así)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que fino tio, si necesitas ayuda o cualquier cosa ya sabes:)

    Un abrazo alex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. El gran exito de la gran comunicación, siempre viene precedido por una gran formacion. El haber escogido FCOM en la UNAV, es la mejor prueba de esa formacion. Cuanto más se consolide, más exito en tu blog. Nunca hay que poner un pie delante sin haber asentado el otro, ANIMO y a por todas !!!

    ReplyDelete