Monday, October 25, 2010

Regina Abadia de Medrano

Hi everyone!
My name is Regina Abadía but people used to call me Regi. I'm 18 years old and I'm studying Public Relations and Publicity with the International Media Program, in order to improve my english, in the University of Navarra.

About myself I have to say that I'm from Barcelona and this is my first year here. I considere myself a friendly person and people used to say it, and I really like and enjoy being with others. I also love photography and music, and travelling.

I'm going to join this blog to talk about advertisements. The perfect way to sell products and to connect with people. I'm very interested in fashion's advertisements so I'll focussed the posts in this area.
I really like this topic, and this is the reason why I'm here.

Hope you like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment