Thursday, October 28, 2010

Post 6# 10 things I´ve learnt with artvertise

Before start writting my last post for the Multimedia Communication Blog, Artvertise, It is second to none mention that I hadn´t got a idea of how to create a blog, how to post or how to make links, so probably there must be more than 10 thing in my list! This subject and paarticulary this blog have been an eye opener for me. Although I knew about the existence of blogs I haven´t never read one and neither write in one.

Here is the list of the 10 things I have learnt about blogs:

1.Hipertext: As I have said I didn´t have idea about how to link web sites, now I not only know how to do it but all the links there exists such as permanents, dinamics, structurals..and so on.

2.Interactivity: I didn´t know that there exists so many ways to interact with the net. There is huge range of posibilities to 'play', 'work'... and many fuctions with the net. You can elaborate timetables, know the weather...


3. Sharing videos: Until I had the class where we leant how to share videos I didn´t have an idea how to do it. But actually it´s very easy the only thing you have to do is to put it in Html edition and paste it in the blog. To show you my improvements I will post a video of one of my favourites songs:







4. About advertising and communication: Although I´m interested in all the world of advertising, I have never listened about things like viral marketing or th magic of words, but thanks to my classmates, now I can say that I know what all those things mean.

5. English: By doing all my post in english I have impruved my fluence and I have increased my vocabulary. Now I can share my ideas with people in all over the world thank to the english.

6. Screen captures: I didn´t know that the computer has a fuction that consist in 'taking photos' to the page in which you are and after you can edit it an post it, so that you enrich the final post.

7. Mapping: One thing that I have learnt and that I find is very useful is personalice your own maps and routes with google, after you can make an screen capture and paste it in a post, so that you can show diferent routes or interesting places.

8. Importance of the topic: When you are going to publish a post you must be sure that the content of the post has consistence and that it´s clear.

9. Responsability: When you´re in the net you have a reputation, a profile and you are the only responsible about the things you publish, you must be sure that the information is reliable and that you don´t disturb nobody with the things you post.

10. Searching: By writing posts you make into account that you might know few things about a subject, so that you must find information on the net, and you must also be sure that you find in the correct place.

No comments:

Post a Comment