Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Podcasts & Videoblogs in the line of Artvertise

When I sat myself in front of the PC I didn't really know how to begin looking for podcasts and videoblogs, specially the last ones, so I've never gave attention to them. But once I calmed myself and found two interesting podcasts about the world of Communication I thought I should have a look in Youtube. And then I realized how many videoblogs there are!

Here I leave you information about the two more interesting podcasts I've found:

PODCASTELLANO

This podcast is about a project of the Hispanic Community of podcasting that give us information, news, documents and help about podcasts in Spanish.
It studies the podcast as a way of Communication, which is really interesting taking into account the topic of our blog.

If we surf through the website we could find some very relevants topic for our Multimedia Communication subject such as the followings:
I really advice you to go and have a look in this podcast because it could be really useful in case of having doubts for the exam that we, students of Fcom, have the next 2nd of November.


PODCASTDIRECTORY.COM

Here I found a podcast specialized in the new trends about Marketing and Publicity, also in the line of Artvertise.

It talks about a really wide topics such as Web 2.0, the Publicitary Effects of Podcasting, Podcast Web TV, Branding and Publicity...all those podcasts, mainly of audio, are done by German Coppola, the creative director of a publicity agency called Digital ShivAds, by interviews, appreciations...

It's not my kind of podcast or the one I'd do if I were asked to but its contents are just perfect for the thematic of our blog.


And, finally, here you are two videoblogs:

"Cómo ser 2.0" Capítulo 1: ¿Qué es la Web 2.0?



This videoblog is created by Pablo López F. and Alemany Maura in colaboration with cibervoluntarios.org and they try to explain, as the title of their videoblog says, How to be 2.0 and What the Web 2.0 is.

They advice us to have a look at the websites created in the '90's if we want to answer that question and they go answering basic questions through several chapters. It's a really good idea!

Manie video de comunicación oral efectiva


This videoblog is not professional at all, I mean, it's made by a woman, surely at her home even though she is a presenter and she explains what she thinks about having a correct and properly oral communication.

I found it interesting because of the fact of being not professional at all. It shows us and demonstrates that we can also make a videoblog too if we want to and that we can express ourselves to the whole world even if we are not journalists or communicators as a job.

I really hope you to find useful this podcasts and videoblogs and maybe also encourage you to have one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment