Saturday, October 30, 2010

What have I learnt from updating a blog

As a paradox, while developing this blog I learned more things than I expected... I have always been quite an active blogger, and I thought I new mostly everything related to blogs: tags, labels, posts, visitors, RSS, meta-tags, cloud-words... However, what I did not know was the deep impact that a blog has on society. I knew a blog could be seen by anyone, and that you could show all you wanted to the rest of the world.

However, I did not know the struggles it can do on Internet. Social media, altogether with blogs are an incredible source for sharing your opinions, thoughts, emotions, sensations, knowledges, critics or information on anything.

Well, let's say in a few words, in order not to make our readers get bored, what I deeply understood thanks to the development of Artvertise:


1) I learned to use the tool Delicious, a tool which I had never used and heard.
2) I improved my knowledge of RSS
3) I managed to work in group.
4) I learned some HTML programming in order to attach some videos to the blog
5) I took advantadge of some websites such as Flickr which were not used but are very interesting.
6) I learned more about podcasts
7) I managed to explain what Web 2.0 is
8) I took notice of the social repercusion that a blog can have
9) I developed the ability to design templates and headers for this blog, as I was the coordinator
10) I improved my knowledge of English

No comments:

Post a Comment