Monday, November 1, 2010

Why to use the Social Media



People often say that social media is a way to show and reveal all your life to people. They accuse the lack of

privacy and the lack of intimacy that they don’t have.

However, what they don’t understand is that social media is the new source of info, news and feedbacks. Social media is the best way to know and understand consumers. Their emotions, their feellings, what they think about anything, what they prefer, their emotions, their lovemarks, their favourite products and Brands…

If you are have a business and you are not in the social media, you are wasting an enormous opportunity to understand the behaving of consumers in order to improve your communication towards them.

Social media is the best way to keep in touch with consumers and your target audience.

I can’t understand how I discovered Twitter just a few weeks ago. I knew it existed, but I didn’t find it useful, I preferred Facebook. However, now I have discovered it I think it is a great chance of discovering what people’s attitude towards life is, not only because their share their thoughts on the media but because we can analyse their thoughts and preferences and make them profitable to our business or comunications role.

Long life to social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment