Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The magic of words

Communication is not a mere action...but an art.


I will simply say that I feel a kind of inconditional devotion for words (in every field: music, literature, magazines, publicity, blogs...), for the power they give us to express ourselves and make a metaphoric and emotive story of banal moments of our lives.
I really don't know who, where or when the language was created, nor the exactly evolution it has suffered. I don't even know what's the exactly meaning of communication but, what I do know is the next: people needs to talk, we need to read something and get touched by it, feel the reality captured on the text and make it ours, be able to write experiences and thoughts skillfully.
To sum up, create poetry with a mix of paper and a little bit of ink. That's the deepest secret of communication as a passion, as a job or as an action and, once you discover it, you cannot stop creating.

I'm going to add in this post a brief personal text, it's old but I still notice the feeling I had while writing it a long time ago, which was one of the aims of the text at that time: not to forget my past and my experiences even though the time passes by irreparably.

"Feel the melody, that song from the old 1930's invading you from head to toes. Let your spirit fly, light as those bright clouds all over the sky, turning its colour from blue to a kind of orange juice tonality.
It's sunset time.
Open-minded and smiling crazy little girl against jealousy, hate and juices full of pulp. Specially juices full of pulp.
She thinks each tiny amount of fruit that goes through the impassable stronghold of a strainer represents each deception, mistake, lie and heartbreaker of her life.
I do like her point of view."

I personally have one intention and that's why I'm writing this post:
I want to encourage everybody or, at least, all those people who follow Artvertise to wake up to Communication and have a think about it, its advantages and every interesting thing it contributes us.
If words were invented it was for something appart from keeping knowledge safe in a sheet of paper.
What was it?
I have no idea but, once, I heard the next:
"Words are free, free birds, free waves, free wind; you cannot lock them up or domesticate them but wait. Wait for them to come and envolve you, your mind, hands and eyes in a delicate skin. Wait for them to put those parts of you appart and give them all a puff of inspiration.
Then you'll have their essence kept in a little bottle, full of inextinguish creativity
."

So be creative and find the answer by yourselves, it would be great if you practiced your communication skill and noticed me your thoughts by a comment ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment