Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Elisa López Aguado, you can call me Elle.

While reading my first post in this blog you may want to know something about me. Who am I?

My name is Elisa López Aguado but everybody used to call me Eli or Elle in Bilbao, where I've been living until less than a month ago.
I consider myself as a self-confident girl who has, as the whole world does, dreams and hopes and, why not? I want to achieve them as fast as I'm able to; enjoying, obviously, the way I'll build and walk to reach them.
I believe in constance and my personal aim is fashion, in the wide sense of the word.
I also have hobbies and I really love hanging out, dancing and travelling. The reason for those hobbies is a particular one: I consider myself open-minded and sociable and those activities are perfect to put those personal characteristics into practice.

But let's focus on my life as a student. I'm studying Journalism in the International Media Program in FCom at UNAV in order to improve my fluency by having classes in English and, with a group of three boys and two girls besides me, we have created the Artvertise Blog for the Multimedia Communication class. It is a mix of Art and the "science" of Advertising and we thought it was a nice title to begin in this area.
Under my point of view, blogs are a perfect way to, in a kind of self-taught way, learn to express myself and maybe get the chance to publish something about fashion inside the thematic we have chosen, what is Communication, Publicity and Marketing.

I will follow the line of our blog in my next posts, probably in the Publicity side, and I'll take advantage of it to get deeper knowledges in the area of fashion and show them here, in Artvertise.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment