Monday, November 1, 2010

Posts by Nicolás de Salas


Over the last months, I tried not only to strictly follow the instructions but to be more liberal and try to make this blog be not only a practice of this subject but a good future blog of reference on marketing and social media.

On the whole, since I was young I loved blogging and designing webs and I developed some blogs such as PhotoshopDesigns, AntiBusesAteos (which I deleted after all happened) or Lluvia de Palabras, which is my actual blog (It is a bit rusty though).


However, about Artvertise, this has been my contribution:


1. Introducing yourself and your theme: Nicolás de Salas: about me (14.10.2010)
2. Sources:
Analysis of some other blogs related to our topic: the Blogroll (28.09.2010)
3. Using hypertext:
The Marketing Mix (5.10.2010)
4. Podcasts and Videoblogs:
Podcasts and Videoblogs (25.10.2010)
5. Interview:
Interview to Julio Fernandez: CEO of Filmax (25.10.2010)
6. The 10 things learned:
What have I learned from updating a blog (30.10.2010)


Apart from those I have also written the following posts:



I hope this blog has been useful to our readers and I'm sure it will keep going on. On the whole, nearly without any kind of promotion we have had over 1,200 visits... It's not much, but... why don't we just keep posting and make it grow its' traffic?

No comments:

Post a Comment